MBC: Xenon Theme Bug Tracker

Cheesegeezer

RonNCmale

Issue with blank RAL when returning to EHS is not fixed

In View Options if EHS is only checked then when you click new and all new movies show, watched and unwatched, all work, But, If I click movies and then hit the back button and click on new, watched or unwatched it still shows "no items found".

Note: But if I select both EHS and Show favorites folder then all works.

I has something to do with the Show Favorites folder.

541c18f92c3b1_Configuration.png

Cheesegeezer

Issue with blank RAL when returning to EHS is not fixed

In View Options if EHS is only checked then when you click new and all new movies show, watched and unwatched, all work, But, If I click movies and then hit the back button and click on new, watched or unwatched it still shows "no items found".

Note: But if I select both EHS and Show favorites folder then all works.

I has something to do with the Show Favorites folder.

541c18f92c3b1_Configuration.png

Ok mate, it's hard to fix something that i can't reproduce.  1st attempt = fail lol

have you tried this with other themes..... namely chocolate as this is pretty much rock solid

RonNCmale

yes, I've tried it with chocolate and no issues.  Have you tried to unchecked all in View Options except Enable EHS to reproduce this? I'm also stumped, but I do thank you for trying.

Anything I can do to help, please do ask.

Thanks

• Like 1

Cheesegeezer

Having problems uploading this update - I will keep trying

1.0.0.10 - Big update - bug fixes and features

Huge thanks to @@BAS for all his help with testing and improvements with this update

Changelog

-- General --

++ Spinners Fixed - If at end jumps to other option - Context menu closes when selecting off for fanart type.
++ Actor Bio Page displays scroller for titles in your collection
++ Fix Watched indicator layout on Actor Bio Collection

wK4fRwV.jpg

-- Details View --
++ Add Poster option to spinner for fanart type in list view and position above overview.
++ Add option to set transparency of thumb.
++ Move Missing/Future Images to ThumbImage.

hVebxuM.png

-- Poster View -- 
++ Make the poster scroller central to all for ease of navigation to config panel.

-- EHS View --
++ Added Backdrop Overlay and Opacity setting
++ NPV added to EHS - can't believe I missed that one

Bugs still to fix

• Selecting EHS and Favorites Folder prevent user from using the RAL Selector Optios
  • Entering an item and backing back out sometimes doesn't display RAL
  • Backing out of a collection and navigating immediately on EHS forces scroller to the RAL and sometimes doesn't go back to EHS VF scroller

Features to Add

• Shortlist Implementation - 95% Complete
  • Create a Banner UI or Banner List for Details View - 0% Complete

Hope you enjoy people.

Edited by Cheesegeezer
  • Like 3

Cheesegeezer

Any takers willing to give the shortlist option a try out prior to release, need this testing.

Cheers

• Like 1

Cheesegeezer

IF YOU ENCOUNTER AN ERROR ON LOADING MBC PLEASE READ ON

Unfortunately my IDE got all screwed up and I've had to build the latest version to MBC DEV version of 213.  When I uploaded this I thought I had it set to minimum version of 213, however it set to the Release version of 207.  This means that one of the assemblies versions is ahead of 207 and will fail to work with MBC version 207.

This error has been fixed within our admin site and the version release info.

To fix this, please uninstall and reinstall the Xenon Plugin and it should revert you back to 1.0.0.10.

Once @@ebr releases the new beta/release, Xenon 1.0.0.11 will be available.

1.0.0.11 Changlog

-------------------------

Removed some code that causes Chocolate Theme to break. (Evil Image that isn't resourced)

Cheesegeezer

I'll be offline for a while again.  Going back to the wilderness of non internet land and combine harvesters.

Take care peeps

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I cannot get the "Played Indicator" icons to show on anything. I have all the options checked but they're still not showing. Anyone have a solution for this?

Cheesegeezer

I cannot get the "Played Indicator" icons to show on anything. I have all the options checked but they're still not showing. Anyone have a solution for this?

Not sure if these options are server driven now, but ensure they are enabled there.

Check chocolate theme to see if same behaviour occurs.

Can you provide screenshots of you options checked in MBC. Just to be sure you are enabling correct options.

Cheers

I can see the unplayed count icons. But I really want to get those check marks enabled to show what I've watched. I tried it in chocolate but I cannot see them there. 

Thanks for your help.

Edit: I tried installing MBT and the played indicator icon works like it should. When I close MBT and open back MBC the played indicator (the check mark) is showing on the file which I played on MBT. But if I play a file through MBC the check mark won't show up after I finish watching the file. Is there anyway to apply the Xenon theme in MBT?543b0f63beacc_Untitled.png

Edited by GShock

Cheesegeezer

I can see the unplayed count icons. But I really want to get those check marks enabled to show what I've watched. I tried it in chocolate but I cannot see them there. 

Thanks for your help.

Edit: I tried installing MBT and the played indicator icon works like it should. When I close MBT and open back MBC the played indicator (the check mark) is showing on the file which I played on MBT. But if I play a file through MBC the check mark won't show up after I finish watching the file. Is there anyway to apply the Xenon theme in MBT?543b0f63beacc_Untitled.png

Ok I think I have an idea here....

your server has updated but you havent updated your MBC version. Current Beta is 2.21 for MBC IIRC.

Give that a go and let me know.  Also make sure that both Server update level (ie release, beta or dev) and MBC update levels are set the same. otherwise you may run into compatibility issues.

Cheers

Cheesegeezer

huh, what's going on here I have 5 notifications for topic entries here but can only see ebr's comment after mine and they are all from last night.

Anyway @@GShock have you managed to resolve this yet?

Cheesegeezer

His issue obviously had nothing to do with Xenon so I moved those items to a new topic.

Probably the best thing to do.

cheers ;)

Cheesegeezer

Server Beta Release 3.0.5400 breaks Xenon.  It's to do with the new Security Authorization it now has implemented when making requests to the API.  

I am working on a fix and will update with a new release in the next couple of days.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

• Like 1

Cheesegeezer

Beta Version 1.0.0.12 is up.  This implements the new API Authorization requirements for server build 5400

If you are using 5.0.5400 Server or above please report back any issues, mainly with Upcoming TV, Next Up and Actor Bios

Thanks

Cheesegeezer

Minor Update just gone up

1.0.0.14 - Imdb & Tomatos Ratings Upgrade

-----------------------------------------------------------

This update bring the options for each Folder level to choose the style of rating system you wish to be displayed.

Options are 

Off - No rating system

Star Graph - Shows the Stars

Numeric - Shows Imdb rating in a numeric value in imdb icon.

Rotten Tomato - Shows Rotton Tomatoes rating and icon

Numeric/Tomato - Shows both Imdb and Rotton Tomato Ratings and icon

To Edit the Colors and Fonts for the new feature please read on.

Color for IMDB numeric shares the same color as Star Graph and can be found here to change in the styles mcml file.

<Color Name="StarsColor" Color="255,255,30" />

All Numeric Numbers are taken from the Counter Font and Color

<Font Name="counterFont" Font="InterBold, 14" />

<Color Name="counterColor" Color="210,210,210" />

Example of Numeric/Tomato Option Selected for Movies

SMn4eqt.png

Cheesegeezer

1.0.0.15 - NEW FEATURE TO MBC - SHORTLIST

----------------------------------------------------------------

The New Shortlist feature, only available in Xenon allows you to pick and chose content via the Context Menu (Asterix * Key) and Add or Remove Items from your newly created shortlist. 

It means that you can select Movies throughout any of your collections and add them to a seperate list, for those times when it's difficult to decide what move to watch.

This is the initial release and there is a lot more to come from this feature, however at the moment there is great functionality.

Here's some Screenies to wet the appetite!!

Enjoy

Pressing * on your remote or keyboard brings up the context menu and now allows you to add/remove items from the Shortlist

zssBshY.png

Once you have chosen some movies, you need to click on the Shortlist Icon in the Config Panel at the Top Right Corner

g0zdORy.png

View your Shortlist

Fut4yPw.png

and if you wish to remove items from it, simply press the * Key and select Remove from Shortlist Option

jq1Y4CR.png

There are options to Close or Clear your Shortlist.

The Shortlist Resets itself if you exit MBC.

Cheesegeezer

----------

++ Added option to turn off MBNews Scroller

++ Fixed image overlay on Details page again for missing future and remote content.

++ Removed the RAL scroller moving to First Item on EHS, causing weird nav issues at the moment.

++ Fixed Details Thumb image not rotating backdrop when no thumb is available & added logo to the backdrop image now.

++ Add in MB Event Info Panel on all views (Such as "Welcome to MediaBrowser" - "MB-Classic is up to date" - "Refresh [itemName]"

• Like 1

Cheesegeezer

@@buddyweiser

@@yardameus

@@aspdend

@@Echostorm

How are you guys finding the Shortlist feature.  i've not heard anything so assuming it's working well for you.... It's not the final interface I want for the user, but it's a start.

Edited by Cheesegeezer
  • Like 1

yardameus

Yeah, I just checked it out last night.  Worked like a charm. Easily added several movies, cleared out with no problem.

• Like 1