MB Media Centre: TV Favourites

hoxtonia
Go to solution Solved by im85288,

hoxtonia

@im85288

When selecting tv favourites is it possible to remove the limit on the number of favourites available? would it also be possible to have the green media indicator overlay with number of unwatched episodes at the show level for favourites as opposed to when you click into the show at the season level. 

hoxtonia

actually having played some more TV favourites don't have a limit (its just movies) - so ignore that bit.....but still interested in the favourites new media indicators!

im85288

Yes that's easy enough :) I never use it so did not notice they were missing!

Can you try with version 2.5 it should be fine but I did not test it.

hoxtonia

Just installed to 2.5 and loads splash screen and then boots straight out to the roku screen....something has upset it big time...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

im85288

That'll teach me not to test it first! Should be fixed in 2.6 thanks

hoxtonia

No worries....How do you feel about removing the green media indicators from the media folders - not really sure what use they are at that level and 4 and 5 digit numbers don't look great!

Edited by hoxtonia

im85288

I don't mind either way really, I'll take them out and see if anyone asks for them back :)

• Like 2

hoxtonia

Thanks once more - I do think visually if looks much better without and those big numbers really don't mean much....is there a way to add a tv show to favourites from within MB Media Centre - I see when you get to an episode detail page you can click more and then add to favourites - I am sure i have tried that with no success....though I will test again later when I am allowed out to play....

• Solution
im85288

Your right there was no way of adding a Show as a favourite, it is there though now in 2.9

• Like 1