Win Event Log errors

Vicpa

Vicpa

Hi,

I was looking for something else and came across these errors, for the Win 8.1 app. Looks like they start on 7/12 and continue. Don't know if this is a problem

Everything seems to be working ok, but I thought I should pass these on. Can't find any app logs (nothing in view logs) nothing in the server log at the corresponding time either. 

Below is a screen shot of the problem reporter and attached is info from event viewer and problem log.

53ce6fae9aeab_WinEvents.png

Version info below

Thanks

WinEvent.txt

7illusions

Thanks! It's the live tile updater that fails.

Do you run the app on a tablet? If so, does the error occur when you are on the same network as the server or not.

Do you use a password on the user account? If you do, did you check the "remember me" check box?

Thanks.

Vicpa

Thanks for the quick reply!

I am running the app on an i3 laptop. The server and laptop are on the same local network. I just signed back into my profile I use a password and checked the "remember me" box. Pretty sure that was the way I did it before, but couldn't remember :)

Thanks!

7illusions

Do you ever bring the laptop to any other network? If you do, does the error time stamp match those times? Also, does the live tile work?

Vicpa

No the laptop is always on the local network. The live tile seems to be working, favors recent movies over tv episodes, but acts as I would expect.