Scanning several movies fails

FLeckie1

FLeckie1

Hello, when i'm browsing my library there's about 1/3 of all my media that has no info at all, even if the library scan is completed. Rescan or restart of server doesn't help...

The original log file was too big to attach so i deleted all but the last chunk of it's text.

Also, last time i restarted the server i was guided by the "setup wizard", and this was shown:

53d0dbae95d69_scr.jpg

"Access denied" ?  :wacko:

log.txt

The only errors in that log file show bad metadata (.nfo files) stored with some of your media.  Those are probably the ones not showing data.

As for the other issue, I'm not sure but I'd use UNC paths to point to your media folders instead of drive letters.

FLeckie1

The only errors in that log file show bad metadata (.nfo files) stored with some of your media.  Those are probably the ones not showing data.

As for the other issue, I'm not sure but I'd use UNC paths to point to your media folders instead of drive letters.

Thanks for the answer, about the UNC thing: I shared the folder where all the movies are located in, and then at the web dashboard where one adds the media locations, i select the "network" option and browse to that folder i shared which now appeared and the path looks like \\My-PC\Film, should that be enough?

The .nfo files indeed seem to interfere with the program, however, re-scan library even after they are removed doesn't help. I got it to work with a few experiments...

- Clear all the metadata, cache, images and re-scan everything - Not woking! (Though i removed the .nfo files, they STILL has no info at all)

- Remove all media locations and folders, clear all the metadata, cache, images, add the media locations again and scan everything - Working! 

Edited by FLeckie1