Trakt: Two User Profiles One Trakt ID

AaronG85

AaronG85

Currently (and for the last few years) I have been using Trakt to keep track of everything I have ever watched. Now as of late and with me now using MB3 Classic fulltime I have a tiny issue I hope someone can help me with, I currently have two profiles for myself.

1. Lounge Room

2. Adults

The only difference between the two is that the Adult profile has MA15+ and higher material and the Lounge Room doesn't, Now I have setup each User profile with my Trakt ID and Password and have Synced and Imported the play states on the server but for some reason the Lounge Room User ID wont show my play states (everything appears to be unwatched), This is a major pain with the 9TB of TV Shows and Movies I have and was hoping someone else has this setup and can see where I have gone wrong.

jordy

Maybe you need to import the playstates on each user profile. Just a thought.

AaronG85

But it only has one option in the Schedule Tasks, I assumed that sync every User not just the one that is logged in, I'll try to log in as the other User and see if this fixes the issue.

AaronG85

Maybe you need to import the playstates on each user profile. Just a thought.

Nope didn't work still only updated the one profile not both. Any ideas @@Redshirt

Edited by AaronG85

AaronG85

OK OK, Something strange is happening, The profiles just synced, but for some strange reason it only synced my, like, recent history not my full history? Could this be a bug in the system?

AaronG85

Also it wont sync between the two profiles, So if I watch a show in my lounge room it still comes up unwatched on my Adults profile.

Redshirt

The plugin only syncs changes since your last sync. Having 2 MB accounts using the same profile does work, but in order for the states to transfer from one account to the other a manual sync has to be initiated. The second account doesn't know that the first account watched something 

AaronG85

Ok awesome, I generally dont watch the Adult profile (unless in bed) so ill just set up a automatic sync for 2am

AaronG85

Do i need to setup one for the 'Import playstates from Trakt"?