ROC v1.4.3.0 now live

leedavies

leedavies

Improvements/fixes to navigation

• EHS left/right navigation improved
  • Curved coverflow scroller reinstated
  • Page transition animations improved
  • MB core dev team asked me to remove background media options (please use the free plugin instead)

teekyoo

Thanks for the update, it looks great.  Jump-to-letter navigation would be my only other request to make it useable.  Everything after that would just be extra to me.

darengibo

Thanks Lee!  Looks great!   Aztec going to get a similar treatment/update?  I recently purchased that one, but never got it working...

again, thanks!

leedavies

Thanks Lee! Looks great! Aztec going to get a similar treatment/update? I recently purchased that one, but never got it working...

again, thanks!

Yes. Similar updates to Breeze and Aztec are on way.

What stopped you getting Aztec working?

Dibbes

Not bad, not bad at all...

I'm in with Teekyoo though... letter navigation... with a collection like mine, that is a must  :)

Edited by Dibbes

leedavies

Not bad, not bad at all...

I'm in with Teekyoo though... letter navigation... with a collection like mine, that is a must  :)

Letter navigation is my weekend challenge.  I agree completely.  I think it's just not implemented properly or there's something really silly wrong with it!

darengibo

Yes. Similar updates to Breeze and Aztec are on way.

What stopped you getting Aztec working?

Initially it was freezing up due to video backdrop not functioning.  The scrolling was "choppy" and eventually it would always lock up, so I went back to chocolate.   Looking forward to the updates!   Oh, I know we chatted about this issue in the past, but even though my supporter key shows Crystal, no matter what I do, it is not showing me as registered in the plug in catalog!   

leedavies

Initially it was freezing up due to video backdrop not functioning.  The scrolling was "choppy" and eventually it would always lock up, so I went back to chocolate.   Looking forward to the updates!   Oh, I know we chatted about this issue in the past, but even though my supporter key shows Crystal, no matter what I do, it is not showing me as registered in the plug in catalog!   

A Breeze update is in test right now - has a slight issue of no cover images appearing at all in the current build, so not quite ready for unleashing!  :-)

Aztec is being worked on over the next few days.  I'll message you a link for a stable pre-release version as soon as it's available - very interested to hear your feedback.  When you're happy, we'll release an update.  So you can influence this Aztec update.

Re your supporter key not working for Crystal, that's one for @@ebr.  You do seem to have a licence and the actual licence mechanism is an MB core feature.  Themes and plugins just say to the core "I'm plugin ABC" and the core decides whether the plugin is licenced.  I'll defer to ebr on this one, but if there's anything I need to do, I'm sure either you or ebr will nudge me.

Dibbes

Letter navigation is my weekend challenge.  I agree completely.  I think it's just not implemented properly or there's something really silly wrong with it!

While you're at it, is there a way to crank up the resolution of the folder.jpg again? :)

Teddy

Lee, please be possible to choose Curved coverflow scroller or flat?

I was happy with the prior version and Flat coverflow.

Sorry if extra working.

Cheers

darengibo

A Breeze update is in test right now - has a slight issue of no cover images appearing at all in the current build, so not quite ready for unleashing!  :-)

Aztec is being worked on over the next few days.  I'll message you a link for a stable pre-release version as soon as it's available - very interested to hear your feedback.  When you're happy, we'll release an update.  So you can influence this Aztec update.

Re your supporter key not working for Crystal, that's one for @@ebr.  You do seem to have a licence and the actual licence mechanism is an MB core feature.  Themes and plugins just say to the core "I'm plugin ABC" and the core decides whether the plugin is licenced.  I'll defer to ebr on this one, but if there's anything I need to do, I'm sure either you or ebr will nudge me.

Thanks Lee!   I would love to see Aztec working for me!  Looks so visually stunning!  

leedavies

Letter navigation is my weekend challenge. I agree completely. I think it's just not implemented properly or there's something really silly wrong with it!

Letter navigation is now fixed in all 4 themes in the latest dev builds. And the cover image resolution is now upgraded the selected cover. New releases coming today.

leedavies

While you're at it, is there a way to crank up the resolution of the folder.jpg again? :)

Yes, fixed in dev builds and updates coming today.

darengibo

Not sure if this is specific to ROC (my current theme) or another issue...   When watching TV episode, when it ends, MB3 stops and I am forced to restart MBC.

Any suggestions?

thanks!

leedavies

Not sure if this is specific to ROC (my current theme) or another issue...   When watching TV episode, when it ends, MB3 stops and I am forced to restart MBC.

Any suggestions?

thanks!

Yes, this has reported - it's an issue if you turn on the new player UI in MBC.  The error doesn't happen if you turn off the new UI.  I'm investigating as part of this round of updates.

leedavies

Looking good, mate :)

Do you take feature requests?

Glad the update is working well for you.

Yes to feature requests - what are you thinking?

Dibbes

Glad the update is working well for you.

Yes to feature requests - what are you thinking?

Nothing major. I was thinking that, since nowadays the server has the possibility to download subtitles in multiple languages and saves these .srt's with <filename>.eng.srt, <filename>.spa.srt, etc. it would be nice to see which subtitles are available in the details page of a movie/episode. I believe  theater already has this implemented.