iPhone app (MB Mobile): "Play to" functionality not working

LehighBri

LehighBri

I am using MB3 server v3.0.5309.26857 on Windows.  I currently use the "Play to" functionality in the MB3 web UI just fine, where I can select a MB3 client

I am using the latest iPhone app (MB Mobile v1.5) and can browse my media just fine.  I can also playback TV shows, etc, just fine on the iPhone itself.  But when I click the "Play to" icon in the iPhone app, select my XBMB3C client, and then say playback from beginning (or resume), nothing happens on the client.  I've tried multiple clients, and they all don't work.

Is there a bug here to look into?  Anything else I can provide to help debug this?

darwindeeds

The iPhone app has not been updated to for xmbc support. Its current being testing in the iPad app and will soon be ported into the iPhone app. This would include remote play to all MB clients as well as DLNA and XBMB3C

• Like 1

LehighBri

The iPhone app has not been updated to for xmbc support. Its current being testing in the iPad app and will soon be ported into the iPhone app. This would include remote play to all MB clients as well as DLNA and XBMB3C

Great to hear!

• Like 2