MediaBrowser Fan Art Repository

Vicpa

Vicpa

Hi,

There are many talented people in the community, producing great folder icons, genre icons and sharing these for other folks. Many Thanks !!

With Cloud storage so cheap these days it would be nice if the community had a spot were these could be centrally located. I always find myself trying to remember the thread that has the link to someone's personal cloud, and then hoping the link is still valid.

Not looking for anything fancy like being to browse the images directly in the app. Just a central place where you can go look if you want to customize your UI.

Between Dropbox, Box, One Drive or whatever I would think storage could be procured at a reasonable cost.

If this is something people want maybe it makes sense to setup up a specific contribution link for this cost, count me in. Seems it wouldn't take much and then everybody would benefit.

Thanks!

• Like 1

Vicpa

Yes the forum is great!!. I don't think of it as a repository. Instead of having to look through the posts and find links. I was thinking of a place that the community owned where people could upload their artwork contributions and it would always be available. Sadly people come and go, links no longer work etc . You could browse stuff in one place.

The forum is great for discussions, cudo's and requests. Folks have been great, creating some genre icons and the like for me. I not thinking to replace that only supplement.

• 2 weeks later...
The Baron

I think that is a good idea, any potential art collector wouldn't have to trawl through numerous posts to get that particular image they want & the collections would be much easier to modify/update or maintain.