Marking Music as Watched???

thefirstofthe300
Go to solution Solved by Beardyname,

thefirstofthe300

I noticed that currently, the server shows the latest music that has been added with the green circle in the top right hand corner that shows how many tracks haven't been listened to; however, every other view (anything not marked latest) does not do so.  I think that if the server is going to track whether music has been unheard it should do so in a manner consistent across all of the views (albums, artists, latest, etc.).

Sample screenshots:

53d3e7a794f22_Screenshotfrom201407261032

53d3e7cd3cf1f_Screenshotfrom201407261032

53d3e7f0b20a0_Screenshotfrom201407261032

53d3e80e0ba4a_Screenshotfrom201407261039

Notice the upper right hand corner of all of the album covers and where the green circle appears and where it doesn't.

Edited by DaBungalow

psykix

You might wanna edit those pics to take out your DDNS address..

Just in case someone decides to port bomb you...

Edited by psykix

thefirstofthe300

You might wanna edit those pics to take out your DDNS address..

Just in case someone decides to port bomb you...

Oops.  I always forget about that.  Thanks!

The green circles are also not how many tracks you have not listened to, rather it is a grouping of the latest added items.

from the : http://mediabrowser.tv/community/index.php?/blog/1/entry-83-new-server-305309-beta-released/

* Latest item groupings.

So it has nothing to do with play state :)

I guess that makes sense.   :)

Is there any way to remove items from the Latest Items without changing the play state in any way?  Just wondering if it is possible to get the already overly-listened to music out of my home page.   :P

Edited by DaBungalow

Beardyname

Oops.  I always forget about that.  Thanks!

I guess that makes sense.   :)   Is there any way to have remove items from the Latest Items without changing the play state in any way?  Just wondering if it is possible to get the already overly-listened to music out of my home page.   :P

well... It is called "Latest items" ;) Try adding more stuff! (honestly though I don't have a clue) it is not likely though, same as most "new" pages, they are there for just the sole purpose of showing whats "new" :)