Removing a TV show from next up

hoxtonia

hoxtonia

So quite often my wife will start watching a tv show and perhaps watches an episode or two before deciding she isn't going to watch anymore right now...she may comeback to at some point though. Is there anyway to remove this show from the next up list without having to mark all episodes as watched or unmatched. So basically is there anyway to edit out a show from next up without removing the played state...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Koleckai Silvestri

Not that I am aware of. This is one of the reasons why my wife and I have different accounts.

hoxtonia

Thanks Wayne....feature request I guess...

hoxtonia

Would be great if this worked but un-liking shows followed by library scan doesn't remove them from next up...I am guessing that un-liking a show just removes it from the pool of shows that get suggested in the "if you like ....... check these out" section. Is that correct?

it won't remove it, but will bump it down in priority in the list. there is no way to explicitly remove it at this time.

hoxtonia

Thanks Luke - I take it from that there maybe a way in the future - for now I think I will just mark these shows as unplayed... and hope she doesn't notice...

• 2 weeks later...