New web client login page

TheShanMan

TheShanMan

If the login page is going to show the user name even though the user was already chosen on the user page, could the focus at least be set to the password field?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
TheShanMan

It's silly to put input focus into the user name field when the user has already been chosen on the first login page. Frankly I don't understand why I'm essentially being asked twice to choose the user, but I presume that was done for a reason. So please at least put the input focus in the password field when the 2nd login page loads.

• 2 weeks later...
TheShanMan

Am I seriously the only one who finds this annoying or am I not communicating effectively? Maybe a picture will speak 1000 words.

This picture is step 2. Step 1, I clicked the "Adults" logo, which brought me to this page. I already clicked "Adults" so why would I want the focus in the user field? I don't even know why a user field would be shown here, but if it's going to be shown it should at least not receive focus.

5400f76219a8b_mblogin.png

• Like 1

Logos302

I totally agree with you on this one.  The focus after select the user name should be the password.  It's possible that it can't be done ( Doubt it) or it was missed, which is more likely @@Luke is very busy and through no fault of his own or anyone things slip thought the cracks.  Just be patient, Yes I know this was put in almost a month ago :(.   It's also possible that your reported problem is missing information that the dev as a whole like to have when problems are being reported, if you look here http://mediabrowser.tv/community/index.php?/topic/790-how-to-report-a-problem/ you will see all the information that is requested.