Bugs in Live TV playback through web browser

th83

I've noticed two bugs with web browser playback...

1. Using the web browser on my Android phone (Samsung GS5), many times when I start playing one channel, then close the stream and attempt to play another channel, the new channel does not play. Instead, the clip of the last channel session I was watching plays. This happens on every channel from that device until I restart the service on the server. As an example, I tune Discovery channel for a couple minutes, then tap the X to close that stream, after this I navigate back to channels and select any other channel. Instead of live TV from the channel I have now selected, I just see the couple minutes of video from the program I just watched on Discovery no matter what channel I try to watch. This happens very frequently.

2. When playing live TV through a web browser on PC, sometimes the video will keep pausing and starting over and over during playback. If I pause playback for a few seconds then start it again, it works fine. I assume this is some kind of buffering issue on the transcoded stream.