Android testers needed

Luke

Team,

We're looking to add a few more testers to our group to help with the android app. Please reply or PM if you're interested. Please note that there will work involved here. We're not looking for people who just want early access to new features. Thanks.

• Like 4

Vidman

I am interested.

I can test on nexus 7 2013, galaxy s4 active, Asus transformer tg300 and ouya

Edited by Vidman

What exactly does testing require? Is this in regards to the 10ft UI where it looks good on large hdtvs as well? Is the focus more on gesture/touch than physical controls? Is casting support helpful?

I can offer tests on Nexus 7 2013 (w/slimport to HDMI out to 42 inch hdtv controlled with ps3 six axis), Nexus 7 2012, Asus transformer tf300t and casting to Chromecast and roku3. I was also one of the first few to leave my awesome feedback for the app on Google play. :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Edited by speechles

AlwinHummels

I like to help testing on my Galaxy S and Galaxy SIII phones and chromecast

Edited by AlwinHummels

christoph86

I would be interested in helping out. I have an android tv box I use regularly and a new LG G3 phone I use app on.

Tester

I can help, I have a Kindle HD 8.9 rooter Android and an older HTC Inspire.  I can also test on a Kindle HD 7 rooter Android if needed.

Good day,

All my family members here are using all type of Samsung and Sony devices (only me that use iOS in this house) :)

So if need it I can test as well.

My best

I'd be interested in helping with the Android app, I'm very interested in seeing further development of it. I have a Galaxy S4, and RikoMagic MK902 I could test on.

Let me know if you still need the help

rikiwi

Hi Luke

I've got time to help out with testing the Android App. I only have a Nexus 7 (2012)

I'm especially interested in Live/Recorded TV and DLNA.

As I'm in the Southern Hemisphere I can work while others in The North are asleep.  ;) 

DragonsofCP

Hey Luke,

I could help out. I've got a rooted LG G3 and my wife has a stock note 3.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk