Launching files from web browser not working

Ghostm

Ghostm

Currently i am on the latest server dev and MBT dev versions. Mirroring and connecting to mbt using the browser is working perfect until i go to play a movie... i cant seem to play files anymore when connected to mbt through the web browser. 

When i hit play its no longer doing anything to play the movie in mbt. 

Ghostm

I also assume all clients are also effected as it no longer seems possible to launch movies on mbt from the android app either.

jordy

I'll second this. I updated both Server (3.0.5340.21263) and MBT (3.0.5340.39397) to latest dev versions today and can no longer use the web client to remote play to MBT. MBT is seen as a "play to" client in the web interface and can be selected, but selecting play on a TV episode does nothing. The only way to play stuff is through the MBT interface.

Edited by jordy

jordy

Morning all,  Just updated to MBS 3.0.5343.20637 (Playback reporting Fixes) and still cannot play to MBT from the web browser. MBT is still on 3.0.5340.39397.

elshagon

still not working for me either. Can't remote play from android app or web browser with latest dev build for server and MBT

Beardyname

Tested this today, I can send movies from the web-ui and from the windows phone app. I might be on an older version of MBT though will try to update MBT and report back.

server version : 3.0.5344.12653 (So we know if the fault lies with MBT or the server)

jordy

Thanks guys, "play to" for MBT is working again after the latest updates. Not sure if it is available yet, but "play to" does not work for the Win 8.1 app v 2.0.0.101. it is listed as a play to device and can be selected but as with MBT previously - nothing happens.

Cheers

Edited by jordy