After merge of LOTR can't play in Media Browser Classic.

topraider
Go to solution Solved by topraider,

topraider

Ok I have merge LOTR: The Fellowship of the Ring blu ray extended version using TSMUXER. The  file ext is TS file, it will not play in MBC just sits there blank screen also using TMT5 program for the external player. If I go directly in the folder stream of LTR in the HD, I can play it using the TMT5 program directly. I have attached the logs. Any ideas??

MBClassic-1882014650d11c025d44c0288157ef1f2862cef.zip

server-63543916800.zip

Probably something with the file that TMT doesn't understand.  Or maybe something went wrong in the merge.

Does it play with the internal player if you don't try and use TMT?

Also, looking at your log - I see it passing a folder name to TMT which means MB still thinks this is a BD rip it looks like.

Exactly how did you merge this and exactly what did you end up with when you did?

topraider

Ok it will not play with the internal player either the MBC or Webclient...Like I say the TMT5 program will play the file as the stand alone program in the LOTR stream folder. I use DVDfab to rip the 2 files first, then they are output as m2ts file and then I use tsMuxeR to merge the 2 files and they were output as a ts file. I am using the external player setup in MBC and using the TMT5 program there. 

I don't think that is going to work.  You can't just modify the contents of the stream folder inside of a ripped BD.  You would need to combine these into a single mkv instead.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Solution
topraider

Figured it out... You need to use Tsmuxer combine both part 1 and part 2 of the folders and then output it as a Bluray Disk and will make BDMV file.