Is this a bug? - playback of entire folders out or sequence in logs and trakt

Heckler

Heckler

I don't know if this is a bug or not, and also kinda ties into the scrobbles for trakt.

When you play an entire folder... In my case a TV show season (it's all I've tried it on so far), it plays them in the correct order SXXE01.. E02 and so forth. But according to the recent activity logs, the info displayed on the browser/server page and even your history page on trakt... The order is all messed up.

recentactivity01.JPG

I know it doesn't list the episode numbers, but this is Red Dwarf series 10 and all of those are out of order, even though they played in order. and on the next page it only details 1 episode as started playing. On trakt the same out of order sequence is displayed through the scrobbles with the addition of one episode being missing entirely.

This isn't the first time that trakt scrobbles have gone missing... But I assume that's something for them and their plugin. Could some one pass the info across or let me know who to tell about that please.

This is not a complaint, it has zero impact on what I was viewing, and I only noticed it when I was browsing this morning. Wasn't sure if it was a bug or not.