Ver 2.x Nice Stuff !

Vicpa

Vicpa

Hi

Ver 2.x came through the store this am for me, and I like the implementation of channels and playlists. I found playlists very intuitive. I created a playlist for a channel (TuneIn fav, station), would have never thought about that. Hoping for channel favorites eventually, but not having to drill down to get to my radio station works for me now. Thanks! 

Do playlists only show up under music (that is the only kind I have)? If so, I would suspect people would want a main menu selection for them.

Thanks for fixing the sort on multi-disk albums. You know us users we are never satisfied (the web client raised the bar), can Disk # breaks be added to the display? :)

My compliments to the dev team.

• Like 2

MrWebsmith

the playlists on the webclient/server support videos as well, so i agree that in the next release maybe playlists move "up a level" to hold/support multiple content types

Redshirt

There is a main menu selection for playlists. You enable it from the user settings in the web client.

MrWebsmith

sorry i was meaning specifically in 7's win8 app... in his app its only within music that you see any created playlists