Alphabetical Order?

Netbug

Netbug

I'm very confused as to how this app determines where to put media in the alphabetical list...

It seems to not ignore "The" in titles in "Media Folders" so films like "The Butler" are filed under "T" instead of "B".

When in the "Movies" section, it seems to take the top-level as the name of the movie in a very perculiar way... If I go to "Movies" > "T", it has put all of the movies from "The Avengers Collection" in this folder... which is odd because they should be either under a box set folder under the letter "A" or each on should be under it's own first letter.

I'd really like the ability to jump to a letter in the "Media Folders" view.

I very rarely use the "TV SHOWS" and "MOVIES" selections in the main view because there doesn't seem to be a way to separate different types of media (for example, Short Films, Documentaries, and Movies are all mashed together, which is annoying for browsing). It would be nice if we could opt to bust these out.

It would also be nice if we could browse box sets (could the program not detect when there are sub-folders or the [bOXSET] tag and create a section accordingly?).

Anyways, I'm rambling. Great app. :)

he can comment on the sorting but the organization will be resolved once the app migrates the main menu to your user views