Netgear NeoTV Max

arche

arche

Not sure if this profile can be applied to anything else, but I believe I have finished my DLNA profile for Netgear's NeoTV. All functions work (pause, FF, Rew, etc..) Figured if it helps anyone else they are more then welcomed to it. If someone with more experience can fine tune it, that would also be great.

Netgear NeoTV Max.xml

This is the link to the official supported formats from Netgear for this device.

http://kb.netgear.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/21831/~/ntv300sl-(neotv-max)-supported-media-file-formats

Happy2Play

Shouldn't your reference to DTS be dca not dct or dts?  

May need <containerprofiles>

This is the bug I mentioned here (http://mediabrowser.tv/community/index.php?/topic/9819-custom-profiles/)

<MaxStaticBitrate xsi:nil="true"/>

Edited by Happy2Play

Happy2Play

@ - Here is here is an updated profile with conditions added.  The only thing I would question is if "IPI/1.0 UPnP/1.0 DLNADOC/1.50" is to generic.  I don't have a device to test on.

Netgear NeoTV Max.xml

arche

@@Happy2Play - the generic header is what wireshark is showing. I can send you the wireshark info if needed. Couldn't really find any other information on it.

Edited by nirvmedia

Happy2Play

It should be fine.  Since it is generic it may pick up other devices though. 

Happy2Play

@ - can you try the profile with just "NeoTV Max" as <friendlyname> and remove the user-agent and see if it still works.

arche

@@Happy2Play - It's weird, but probably makes more sense to you. I tried NeoTV Max, NeoTV and BD-Player without a header and it was always going to the default profile. As soon as I put in the header with any three of those friendlyname's it works fine. Also, even if I only put in part of the header (example: IPI/1.0 or UPnp/1.0 or DLNADOC/1.50) and not the full header, it stills works with NeoTV Max or BD-Player. Not sure what to make of it.

Let me know if you want me to test something else or give more info.