Live TV not working ??? First time setup PLZ help

Zero_Kool

Zero_Kool

Running a silicon dust hd home run single tuner on the network. OTA coax running in. Setup WMC plugin and install... But nothing plays on live tv? Is there a frame rate or buffer I need to adjust for it to come in?

I have the same issue, The guide shows up I can see what's playing ect however if I click on any channel I get a black screen with channel logo and no video clicking the "X" in the upper right to close out the live stream results in the Media Browser Web GUI Window freezing up and I have to reload the URL to get back to selections.

My Setup is:

Silicon Dust HD Home Run Prime (Cable Card Edition)

Zero_Kool

@krustyreturns 

Can you give me more detail on where to locate the log file?  

Also, I assume this plugin won't work on say a Xbox 360 (windows media center classic plugin - MB3)  - currently just available in the roku. 

Thanks for the reply. 

christoph86

Zero, just want to make sure you have installed serverWMC on your WMC machine and not just the plugin on the mb server. You only mentioned the plugin so just clarifying.

krustyreturns

Yeah its really hard to find the serverwmc log if you aren't running it :).  If you are running it, go to the debug tab and you can open the log file.

And no, serverwmc won't stream to an Xbox 360.