Poster Wall (cont.)

Swynol

Swynol

Hi, sorry the mods closed my previous thread about the poster wall issue. They closed it and linked to the thread http://mediabrowser.tv/community/index.php?/topic/4719-cant-switch-to-poster-wall-in-mbt-successfully/

however that is a different error. If you select the movies icon you can click on the sort by menu and save the view settings. (as per the link to the other thread)

if you click on a collection in the folders menu, the sort by menu is greyed out, you can select view but if you go back to 'home' and back to the collections then the view doesnt stick.

in future it might be worth not locking a thread until you hear back from the OP.

• Like 1

jespermart

Hi, sorry the mods closed my previous thread about the poster wall issue. They closed it and linked to the thread http://mediabrowser.tv/community/index.php?/topic/4719-cant-switch-to-poster-wall-in-mbt-successfully/

however that is a different error. If you select the movies icon you can click on the sort by menu and save the view settings. (as per the link to the other thread)

if you click on a collection in the folders menu, the sort by menu is greyed out, you can select view but if you go back to 'home' and back to the collections then the view doesnt stick.

in future it might be worth not locking a thread until you hear back from the OP.

+1

spriggig

I read the previous thread and you're right it didn't solve this problem, I have the same issue--I'd like to be able to save views in ALL screens.

The Baron

The appearance of the 'Remember Settings' button would seem to be inconsistant. Currently MBT does not show the option in any section - Movies, TV or any of the folders I have set up.

Previously, the button was available in the TV section only.

A8HTPC

I noticed the "sort" menu is disabled now where it used to be enabled. This was looking at DVD and bluray movies when click on DVD or BluRay under folder tab